The Suica can also be used for certain transportation systems in the Sendai and Niigata, Hokkaido, Tokai, West Japan and Kyushu areas. Pasmo – Works on the same buses, trains and subways as Suica (both JR and non-JR) and the two are basically interchangeable.... The Suica is a prepaid e-money card for moving around and shopping. There is no more need to buy a ticket from a vending machine. Just touch your Suica to the ticket gate and the fare is automatically deducted from your Suica.
Guide to Japanese IC Cards PASMO SUICA etc Japan Rail Pass
Suica is sold by Japan Rail company and can be purchased at the machines at any JR station. Pasmo is issued by the Pasmo Company and can be purchased at the underground stations in Tokyo. Suica machines are green and Pasmo machines are pink. The fact that there are two electronic cards that serve the same purpose is a result of Tokyo’s complicated infrastructure system which has many... The Suica is a prepaid e-money card for moving around and shopping. There is no more need to buy a ticket from a vending machine. Just touch your Suica to the ticket gate and the fare is automatically deducted from your Suica. The Suica can be used not only for …
How do I top up a Pasmo or Suica card? japan-rail-pass
For instance, if you wanted to send your luggage from one part of Japan to another, you could go to a participating konbini chain store and pay with a Pasmo or Suica card. IC train cards can also be used to pay for coin lockers, goods at vending machines, parking lots …... Suica Card – JR East, Tokyo and Eastern Japan Suica is issued by JR East, the largest rail operator in Tokyo and Eastern Japan. It has a penguin mascot and can be used in the Tokyo area as well as in Niigata, Sendai, Hokkaido, Western Japan and Kyushu.
Tokyo Subways And Trains Truly Tokyo
A Suica card is a Japanese stored value card. You get one and top it up with funds and use it in many places. You can read about it at many places in the web.... Japan has one of the most extensive mass transit systems in the world. It is clean, safe and efficient - and confusing. Prepaid fare cards are convenient and highly recommended because they allow you to ride trains without having to read the sometimes Japanese-only fare maps to determine your fare.
How To Buy Suica Card In Japan
Prepaid Travel Pass (Suica Card) JPY Â¥3000 â€“ Simcard Geek
- Buying in Japan â€“ All from Japan
- How much to load on my Suica Pass? JapanTravel
- Can use Suica in Nagoya ? japan-guide.com forum
- Guide to Japanese IC Cards PASMO SUICA etc Japan Rail Pass
How To Buy Suica Card In Japan
The Suica is a prepaid e-money card for moving around and shopping. There is no more need to buy a ticket from a vending machine. Just touch your Suica to the ticket gate and the fare is automatically deducted from your Suica.
- The Suica is Japan’s other type of IC-based, transportation charge cards. In similar fashion, you can purchase one of these cards from a train station machine for 2000 yen (500 yen for the card + a1500 yen deposit that you can use immediately). You can add value to these cards using JR machines.
- SUICA and PASMO are prepaid IC (stored-value) cards. They can be used for travel on JR, subways, buses and private railways in Tokyo as well as neighbouring areas. SUICA is issued by JR East and PASMO by private transport companies however they can be used interchangeably. Touch the card to the scanner at the entrance and exit of ticket gates and fares are automatically calculated on exit
- Once you have charged the Suica card, you no longer need to buy tickets for each ride on subways and trains. If you are mainly planning to travel about in Japan by subways or trains, a Suica …
- Don't use a Suica card to go from the airport to the city, buy the N'EX Tokyo Round Trip ticket. ?2000 will be enough for your other travels and if it isn't, you can add more. Keep in mind there's a ?500 deposit for the Suica so you'll only get ?1500 worth of fares.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Kaleen ACT, Callala Beach ACT, Taylor ACT, Macgregor ACT, Corinna ACT, ACT Australia 2693
- New South Wales: Silverwater NSW, Bolivia NSW, Roslyn NSW, Roseville NSW, Wadalba NSW, NSW Australia 2081
- Northern Territory: Pinelands NT, Larapinta NT, Harts Range NT, Yarralin NT, The Gap NT, Virginia NT, NT Australia 0899
- Queensland: Mango Hill QLD, Tanby QLD, Silver Spur QLD, Eumundi QLD, QLD Australia 4051
- South Australia: East Melbourne SA, Windsor SA, Whyalla SA, Totness SA, St Johns SA, Glenelg SA, SA Australia 5047
- Tasmania: Lilydale TAS, Waterhouse TAS, Huntingfield TAS, TAS Australia 7033
- Victoria: Glenaire VIC, Brighton East VIC, Iraak VIC, Dingwall VIC, Muskerry VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: Marbelup WA, Ledge Point WA, Rossmoyne WA, WA Australia 6087
- British Columbia: Quesnel BC, Vancouver BC, Pouce Coupe BC, Golden BC, Langley BC, BC Canada, V8W 8W5
- Yukon: Silver City YT, Conrad YT, Conrad YT, Braeburn YT, Aishihik YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C2
- Alberta: Chauvin AB, Ryley AB, Bruderheim AB, Czar AB, Drumheller AB, Hythe AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J9
- Northwest Territories: Fort McPherson NT, Inuvik NT, Nahanni Butte NT, Enterprise NT, NT Canada, X1A 3L1
- Saskatchewan: Aberdeen SK, Saltcoats SK, Wadena SK, Gull Lake SK, Conquest SK, Indian Head SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C8
- Manitoba: Leaf Rapids MB, St-Pierre-Jolys MB, Grand Rapids MB, MB Canada, R3B 8P9
- Quebec: Farnham QC, Saint-Georges QC, Laval QC, Huntingdon QC, Brownsburg-Chatham QC, QC Canada, H2Y 4W3
- New Brunswick: Saint-Antoine NB, Stanley NB, Blacks Harbour NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H7
- Nova Scotia: Annapolis Royal NS, St. Mary's NS, Cape Breton NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S6
- Prince Edward Island: Souris PE, North Shore PE, Souris West PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Frenchman's Cove NL, Cox's Cove NL, Carmanville NL, Cormack NL, NL Canada, A1B 5J4
- Ontario: Balmertown ON, Salem, Dufferin County ON, Toledo ON, Ajax, Carlow ON, Wicklow ON, Felton ON, ON Canada, M7A 2L5
- Nunavut: Port Leopold NU, Wager Inlet (Wager Bay) NU, NU Canada, X0A 1H8
- England: Aldershot ENG, Farnborough ENG, Bracknell ENG, Barnsley ENG, Folkestone ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 4A4
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Belfast NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H8
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Edinburgh SCO, East Kilbride SCO, East Kilbride SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 1B4
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Neath WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D3